Monday, December 29, 2014

The Chinese missionaries together again!


Hey Mama!!!

Well time does go by fast! I felt like I just Skyped with you yesterday!! It was so good to see everyone!!!
 
I love my bros!
 
So I hope you will get a special letter coming in your way. Hopefully it will arrive safely. I sent Ron and Traci my broken missionary tag too. Hopefully they get theirs soon. They call me their missionary. They are two of my favorite people!

So after skyping with you, we went to eat out with a few members.  The food was good until they kept feeding me too much. I was sick for 3 days afterward. I feel better now :)
 
So I spoke in sacrament yesterday that was fun!! I wasn't nervous at all. 
 
On Friday we went to Elmhurst, I am a pro at subway and walking now so I knew where I was going. 
 
Me and Sister Robertson.  I go on exchanges with her when I go to Little Neck.
 
 I decided to take things to a new perspective. I decided I am going to practicing listening to Chinese, I noticed that I am starting to understand Chinese little by little and actually understand what they are saying.

Sister Hironaka and me
Thank you  for developing my faith and keep pushing me forward. I am really grateful for all the youth who want to serve missions! That just makes my heart be filled with joy! We are now at war! We live in a generation where we live in a scary place. It's time to put that armor on and fight that battle by sharing our testimony, being an example to others, going to church, reading the scriptures, going to the temple! I know we will be blessed!
 
I know the Savior lives and through him, we can become better and stronger in all the things we say and do! I know if we just hold on a little bit longer, the Lord is going to bless us with joy and love!
I love you mom and thanks for everything that you have done for me!
 
Love,
Sister Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment